This product is developed by Delta V Technologies Limited and distributed by ARC Robotics UK. If you are interested in stocking this product in volume, please contact Delta V Technologies directly.
This product direct ships. Your name and postal address will be passed to Delta V Technologies in order to allow fulfilment of these orders.
The AWESC v4 is a 2-channel speed controller for DC brushed motors.
Please read the documentation for details of the Legacy Calibration feature. In robots with high current draw that may trigger accidental power on resets, you may wish to have this disabled.
If you order the wrong options, Delta V Technologies will reflash any ESC for free, you will need to send the ESC and a pre-paid postage label back to us.
- 3 gram weight (without wires)
- 2 channels of control (DC Brushed only)
- Max current: 2A per channel
- Maximum recommended voltage: 15V
- Maximum rated voltage: 18V (Yes, 4S is possibly doable….)
- Recommended batteries: 2-3S Li-Poly
- 5V 150mA BEC included for powering receiver.
Documentation: AWESC HV v4 Documentation